Triumphant End to Beverley Georgian Festival
Monday, 22nd September 2014
Yesterday saw a triumphant end to the Beverley Georgian Festival. This featured dancers in period costumes around Beverly's newly restored Market Cross, red coated soldiers firing a salute and a reading of the proclamation of George I. A cake to an authentic 1714 recipe was cut and handed to the crowd.
You can see photos on our Facebook page here: https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.918362768178419.1073741849.209661439048559&type=1
In this section
- Historical Map of Beverley
- The Chairman Looks Back: Part 1
- Three Houses in Beverley
- Barbara English to be made MBE in New Years Honours.
- Video from Last Day of Beverley Georgian Festival
- Beverley Buns!
- Atom Beers produces 1714 ale for Beverley Georgian Festival @atombeers
- Cabbages & Kings: Saturday Market, Beverley