Cabbages & Kings: Saturday Market, Beverley
Wednesday, 3rd September 2014
Yesterday the Georgian Time Line exhibition at the Treasure House was officially opened by Councillor Pat O'Neil. The event also marked the launch of "Cabbages & Kings"; a history of Saturday Market, Beverley. The book, by Barbara English, Ann Bennett & Susan Neave, will be for sale at the Beverley Georgian Festival stall in Saturday Market on the 6th and 13th of September, price £6. The publication has over 92 pages with full colour illustrations and is the work of some of the areas most distinguished local historians.
In this section
- Historical Map of Beverley
- Barbara English to be made MBE in New Years Honours.
- Video from Last Day of Beverley Georgian Festival
- Triumphant End to Beverley Georgian Festival
- Beverley Buns!
- Atom Beers produces 1714 ale for Beverley Georgian Festival @atombeers
- Launch of a Georgian Time Line exhibition